Samsung released the J3 Pro, a phone that can be used to bypass Google account without computer. The phone is able to use facial recognition software and has its own web browser.
The how to remove google account from samsung j3 pro is a problem that has been present for a while. Samsung has released an update that allows users to bypass the Google Account on their device without using a computer.
2021 Samsung J3 PRO FRP Bypass: Today, I’ll teach you how to bypass Google account after a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro phone. This is just for you if you want to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro without using a computer. I explain it very briefly and plainly here. Samsung J3 Pro FRP bypass, Samsung J3 Pro google account removal, Samsung J3 Pro frp unlock
Without a PC, Samsung J3 Pro FRP Bypass 2021
On your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, FRP Lock will be enabled automatically. The FRP lock is enabled if you log in to your Google account and reset your device. By connecting to a Wi-Fi network, you can simply circumvent your Google account on your Samsung phone if you know the password for your previously registered ID.
However, if you forget your password, you’ll need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung Galaxy J3 PRO FRP Bypass Android 9 without a computer and create a new Gmail account. You’ll need to know about certain necessary FRP lock removal software for this procedure, which will allow you to set up a new Gmail account on your Samsung J3 Pro smartphone.
So, let’s have a look at how to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro without a PC using the new technique 2021, and get your phone back to normal. The FRP Removal Solution for the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
FRP Bypass Tool for Samsung J3 Pro
In the current moment, Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best FRP tool for Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. By utilizing it, you may simply bypass FRP on your computer. But I’m going to teach you how to bypass Google Account on Samsung J3 Pro without using a computer. In order to overcome the FRP on your J3 Pro, you must first download the Google Account Manager APK and the FRP Bypass APK. To download the Samsung J3 FRP Bypass Tool, just click on the Downloadable text.
- Google Account Manager APK is available for all Android versions.
- Download the most recent version of FRP Bypass APK.
Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro without a Computer
- Connect your Samsung J3 Pro to a Wi-Fi network after turning it on.
- To access the Talkback instructional settings, tap the ‘Home Button’ three times.
- After you’ve touched, draw the capital letter ‘L’ on your smartphone screen, and the ‘Global Context Menu’ will appear. [Note that you must double-tap or touch to do any operation after activating the talkback options.]
- Press and hold the ‘Talkback Settings’ button twice > With two fingers, scroll to the ‘Help & Feedback’ option and touch it.
- Go to ‘About switch access for Android’ > ‘About switch access for Android’ > ‘About switch access for Android’ > Watch a YouTube video Click the three dots, then the ‘Share’ option, then the three dots again, and the Samsung Internet app will appear. [At this time, please press the home button three times to disable the TalkBack settings.]
- Go to this URL “wp.me/pbtWwz-vf” in the Samsung Internet browser URL bar and download the Android 8-9 GAM.apk; then install it on your J3 PRO smartphone. Then press Done!
- Return to the download page and choose the ‘FRP Bypass New.apk’ file. Then you should install and open it.
- Tap the ‘Browser sign-in option’ from the ‘3 dots’ in the top right corner.
- This is the most crucial and last choice. Log in to your Gmail account, which you already have a password for.
- Restart your FRP-bypassed Samsung J3 Pro phone. That is all there is to it.
- Thanks! (Smile 🙂
Commonly Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the procedure for deleting a Google account on my Galaxy J3 Pro?
Remove Google Account > Unlock your phone and navigate to the Settings menu > Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! You may now reset your phone without having to deal with the FRP lock.
On the Galaxy J3 Pro, how can I get around Google FRP?
1. Connect to the internet through wifi. 2. Go to wp.me/pbtWwz-vf and download the FRP Bypass APK and Google Account Manager using Chrome. 3. Log into your Gmail account after installing these apps. 4. Turn off and on your phone.
Without using Google, how can I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy J3 PRO?
Turn your phone off > Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time > Volume down to choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Power button to confirm > YES > YES > YES > YES > YES Complete by pressing the Power Button.
What is the best way to switch off my Samsung Galaxy J3 PRO without the screen?
Hold the Power button down until the SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 PRO shuts off on its own. To shut it off, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
How to Bypass FRP on a Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro without a Computer
1. Turn on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. 2. Join the Net wireless network 4. Select “emergency call” from the drop-down menu. 5. Dial the number “112” 6. Select “+ Add Network” from the drop-down menu. Read the whole story…
How can I disable the factory reset protection on my J3 Pro in Developer mode?
To find out more about your device, go to the settings menu > About Device > more than 5 times on the “Build Number” > return to the settings menu > Now choose Developer from the drop-down menu > Enable OEM Unlock is checked under the Enable OEM Unlock section. Done! You may now reset your phone without having to deal with the FRP lock.
The samsung galaxy j3 pro frp lock p495501 melltoo com is a bypass tool that can be used to bypass the Google Account on Samsung J3 Pro.